ePay Online Anytime
No usernames or passwords. We offer safe, secure transactions. Make multiple transactions in one payment.
2015 Property Taxes. Pay now through March 31, 2016
- Real Estate
- Tangible Personal Property
- Local Business Tax
- Tangible Personal Property Tax
ePay is easy:
- Search by Property Control Number (PCN), owner name, business name, Local Business Tax Receipt Number, business name, account number or mailing address
- Select the Property Control, Local Business Tax Receipt or Account Number
- Pay by eCheck (ACH verification fees apply) or credit card (vendor fees apply)
Reduce ePay Error
• Double-check your routing and account numbers. These numbers are usually located on the bottom of your check
• Don’t click the pay button more than once
• Make sure your email address is correct
Make multiple transactions in one payment:
• Search and select the first Property Control Number (PCN)/business tax receipt number/account number
• Add the first selection to the shopping cart
• Repeat this process for all other properties/businesses/accounts
• Pay when all your selections are complete
More ePay Tips
• Shopping cart information is visible in the upper right area of the screen after selection of search item(s)
• Information about credit card convenience fees can be found in FAQs
An Automated Clearing House (ACH) account and routing number verification fee is applied to each eCheck transaction. This fee is collected by a third party vendor and not retained by the Tax Collector's office. View/print eCheck payment instructions.
Credit Card Payments
Convenience fees are applied to each transaction. Fees are collected by the credit card vendor and are not retained by the Tax Collector’s office. View/print Credit card instructions.
Wire Transfer Payments
To make a property tax payment by wire, email Wires@pbctax.com for specific instructions.