ePay Online Anytime
There are no usernames or passwords to remember. We offer safe, secure transactions. You can even pay for multiple transactions in one payment.
Pay Local Business Taxes
We are now accepting delinquent Local Business Tax Receipts online. You can search active, renewable and pending Local Business Tax accounts. If an account status is inactive, the information is not available online.
Pay Tangible Personal Property Taxes
Delinquent Tangible Personal Property Taxes can be paid or searched online. Search by owner, mailing address, business name, property address or account number.
ePay is easy:
- Search by business name, owner, Local Business Tax Receipt number, account number or mailing address
- Select the business' Local Business Tax Receipt Number or Account Number
- Pay by e-check (free) or credit card (vendor fees apply)
Reduce ePay Error
• Double-check your routing and account numbers. These numbers are usually located on the bottom of your check
• Don’t click the pay button more than once
• Make sure your email address is correct
How to make multiple online transactions in one shopping cart payment:
• Search and select the first business/property/account
• Add the first selection to the shopping cart
• Repeat this process for all other businesses/properties/accounts
• Pay when all your selections are complete
More ePay Tips
• The shopping cart information will be visible in the upper right margin of the page after you select the search result item(s).
• General shopping cart information can be viewed by clicking on the Shopping Cart link located immediately below the top/right colorful mosaic web banner.
• Complete information about Credit Card Convenience Fee Charges is located by clicking on the FAQ link located immediately below the top/right colorful mosaic web banner. The information is on the bottom of the FAQ page.
Credit Card Payments
A 2.35% convenience fee is applied to each credit card transaction. Convenience fees are collected by the credit card vendor and are not retained by the Tax Collector’s office.